Spread Love

Viewer Question Answered ~~~All time Favs ~~~ House Music

☆ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ☆ ܔܓܜ βεℓℓαVida de Letty ܜܔܓ ☆ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ☆

Happy Tuesday Sugar B's!  How r ya?  All is good at House Music Central.
You guys send me the best emails.  Here's a reader question I recieved this week.

Sean T. says & wants to know:
I stumbled upon your blog and I like it after seeing your recent post. I also enjoy Tiesto, David Guetta and other house and trance artists. Would you mind sharing with me who your all time favorite artist/musician is? Just curious! :)

Well first of all Sean T. never loose your curiosity, it's a good thing.
And wow that is a Big, big question.

OK easy answer: To know who my favorite House Music artists are all you have to do is subscribe to the blog.  This is MY spot, My hoUSe, mY music diary where I'm sharing all of the wonderful, beautiful music that I'm really digging at the moment.  Not only that but I love digging in the crates and pointing you to some old school Classic House joints you may not have heard before.  This is why I created For the Love of House Music because it truely is a passion from my heart. Music brings me so much joy I just can't contain it and I want to share that with you.

OK difficult answer:  My list of favorite artists can go on as the night is long.  So I'm going to give you just a few off the top of my head.

My all time favorite old school house music artists are: Todd Terry, Joey Negro, Crystal Waters & Deelite. BUT I also love techno so I can't talk old school without mentioning Prodigy or Josh Wink.

I also LOVE deep House Music and vocalists like Inaya Day, Barbara Tucker, la India, Martha Wash . . .

From the new school I like electronica: mstrkrft & deadmaus & i luv Dutch House with it's elements of Latin music. I love european DJ's like Guetta, Axwell & Gaudino.  I've been playing alot of Bennasi lately too. Luv me some Bennasi.

I know I forgot to mention a whole busload of artists but if I love it, you'll be seeing it on the blog.

Remember sugar, if you have recommendations or questions you can leave them in the comments 2. Let me know: who are your current favs?

Peace & Luv
xoxo

Sean T. since you love Tiesto I'm going to post the vid of my fav track off his last compilation. nJoy!
Tiësto feat. Nelly Furtado - Who Wants To Be Alone

No comments: