Spread Love

new house music artists

╱╲╱╲╱[ ̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]☆ ╱╲╱╲╱[ ̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]☆ ╱╲╱╲╱[ ̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]☆
hey love,

For some reason I didn't sleep well last night so I'm feeling a little achy. Ever feel that way? Well I'm drinking some orange juice and downing some advil so I can go for a run later. Maybe that'll make me feel better.

anyways . .. . Something that always makes me feel better is listening to music. You know I get tons of emails from fantastic artists hailing from every corner of this planet so this post is dedicated to them. I think it's beautiful and amazing to create something that came from deep inside your soul and then put it out there for the world to enjoy.

Big ups to all the artists out there that dare to create and share. Continue your journery, continue to learn, get better and continue to create.

1st up
is something from DJ Flore =Manuel Baccano - AM to PM DJ Flore Remix



next
Whiteboy Ft. Georgia Highwood - Me and You (I Killed Kenny Remix)



next,
David Borkmann - Mercury - Urban Torque




next,
Masters at work - To be in love - Freedom's 2010 Remix


next,
Puresang - Midnight Moments (Tuna Remix)



So what do you think? It's not easy to create good music . . . it's a gift you work into a skill. ;)

╱╲╱╲╱[ ̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]☆ ╱╲╱╲╱[ ̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]☆ ╱╲╱╲╱[ ̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]☆

No comments: