Spread Love

Brand New House Music ~ Collins & Behnam



Hey sugar sugar,


I'm planning a 4th of July party in my backyard. wooohooo We have the best view of the annual fireworks show w/out the worry of parking or crowds. The hardest part is that I've got so much new music it won't be easy to get it down to a 4hour set. How cool is that? 4 hours w/no repetion. ja! u know how we do here.


btw - when i say ja = i say ha ~ and u can say it with me. ;)


Today I have a brand new joint to add to the playlist. I'm loving these guys style. It's deep house music with heavy bass lines. This is what I call a big house tune that sounds best played loudly in the club. I'm talking about the duo Collins & Behram. They met in Budapest and have been working together since 2004 becoming popular all over Europe. In 2008 they made a debut on Global Underground, when Felix Da Housecat chose their track for his compilation. They have a brand new single called:

King of Pop


Based on the respect and esteem felt for Michael Jackson, the well-known producer duo Collins & Behnam have made an outstanding masterpiece in honour of Michael’s unique and significant reign in musical culture. The song uses the original speech from his funeral given by Reverend Al Sharpton. Catching melodies and easy grooves, emotional, moving grounds and a nice breakdown define this track the most.

Below are some non official videos by C&B. Enjoy




No comments: