Spread Love

What's your favorite Classic House Tune?

Hello darlings, I've been bringing you so much new music that it's time to pause and take it way back. So let's go digging in the crates. And keep it real, make it a tune that's at least over ten years old.

What is your Favorite CLASSIC HOUSE MUSIC tune?

I'm sure your familiar with some of my favorites like
Todd Terry
Crystal Waters
DeeeLite
Blaze - So Special
omg - remember Jomanda?!
Frankie Knuckles
Black Box
Martha Wash
Adeva
You Used to Hold Me
Move Your Body
Jungle Brothers

Thanks for the memories . . . . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There's no way I could pick just one lmao I love way too many 80s and 90s jams and oldskool HOUSE is one of my favorite styles. I grew up with this music and it stuck with me till I became a collector in my 20s :)

I can try to do a top 10 or 10 favorites at least ;)

Lets see..

1. Ultraviolet - Kites 1990 (British)

2. Ultraviolet - I Wish That 1991 (British)

3. Claps - My Love 1990 (Italian)

4. Club House - Deep In My Heart 1991 (Italian)

5. Love 4 Sale - Do You Feel So Right 1992 (Italian)

6. Mod. 222 - Time Has No Time 1990 (Italian)

7. Ceejay - A Little Love (What's Going On) 1988 (Dutch)

8. Cartouche - Shame 1993 (Belgian)

9. Pisces - Take Me Higher 1989 (British)

10. Shades Of Rhythm - The Sound Of Eden 1991 (British)