Spread Love

Hip Hop House Music ~ Electro Hip Hop Music

Hi House Kittens, yes it truly is a wonderful day today. The sun is shining and it's freakin 87 degrees. Yes, you read that correctly it's hot not hawt. I mean you have to be really zexy to pull off this kind of heat. ;)

Today I'm bringing you some new flavas . . . new to myself as well. My fabulous music loving friends Pushmusic recommended I check this dude out and they really know their music so I respect their opinion.

So let's check out Sinden. Enjoy this.




Who is Sinden?
DJ on UK radio station KISS since 2006 spinning a wide variety of sounds from dancehall to electro and much in between. He has spun at famous nightclubs such as Fabric and Basement Jaxx. Dave Taylor & Sinden's own label, Counterfeet launched in March 2006 with the debut release featuring collaborations with A.Brucker & Solid Groove. The latest project for Sinden is the completion of the Count of Monte Cristal and Sinden album, due for release early 2008 on Domino.

I would describe his style as:
Hip Hop House, Hip House, Electro Hip Hop, Drum n Base, Progressive
I can also hear alot of snipets from old acid house tunes as well as old techno beats which suit his uptempo fast beats style.






If you've got music you want me to listen to give me a shout out.

I LOVE music.

No comments: