Spread Love

A Music mix from a Chicago DJ


Hello my fabulous House darlings.


I have a new virtual friend and his name is DJ Mach 1. He spins for Club Kiss on 103.5 Kiss FM Chicago as well as Visionary nightclub in chi town. Here's a link for you to listen to one of his many mixes:


DJ Mach 1 Mix #29

He's been sweet enought to send me the playlist too.
Here goes:
1.music sounds better-stardust
2.don't call me baby-madison ave
3.i want your soul-armand van heldon
4.it's my life rmx-bon jovi
5.one more time rmx-daft punk
6.alone rmx-lasgo
7.like a prayer rmx-unknown
8.rehab rmx-amy winehouse
9.u don't know me rmx-armand van heldon
10.feel the hard rock-hardrox
11.me & u-ultra djs
12.lips of an angel rmx-hinder



You can be my friend too. If you love House Music, I'm sure I already like you.
Just leave me a message darling.
Peace and Love.


No comments: