Spread Love

Electro House Music thumpin beats by MSTRKRAFT

My internet is acting crazy. I can't live w/out my dsl, that's torture.

So let's focus on the good things in life . . . music.

I have a request from another new House Music Loving friend that I am quite impressed with so here it is for you to enjoy my darling. A little thumping electro house tune by MSTRKRFT.




Who is MSTRKRAFT?

MSTRKRFT (read as Master-kraft) is an electronic music group from Toronto formed in 2005 by members Jesse Keeler and Alex Puodziukas.

MSTRKRFT released their first LP, The Looks, in 2006 and first single Easy Love. Since then they have worked on several more singles and a bus load of Remixes.

You know I'm hot for remixes.

sorry i cant take this ill have to continue this post tomorrow. i promise.

kiss kiss

No comments: