Spread Love

New House Music Singles, Remixes, Bootlegs 4uR sets DJ

Happy Day SugarB's!!!
New Week = New Music

I've been messing around a bit with the blog making it a little sexier.  I'll be adding the blog feed to the  Facebook page soon.

My schedule is outta control sometimes so be sure to subscribe to be the first on your block to bump the freshest new beats.    ----------   >   >   >

As I do, I'm hooking you up this week with some phat singles, hott remixes and nasty bootlegs to hype up your sets.

nJoy! 
xoxo

 

  Meital Dohan YUMMY BOYZ (Chew Fu Too Hot To Handle Fix) 



Madison Avenue - Don't Call Me Baby (niceONE Remix)







Hannah Streeter - Superman ( James Alexander Remix)



Maroon 5 ft Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger ( James Alexander Remix )






Which will you be adding to your set this week?

No comments: