Spread Love

Jackin House Music Flashback Friday Edition

Hello Sugar, are you ready to back? I mean way back.

Today's Flashback Friday is all about Jack.  If you don't know who Jack is read my previous blog post to get schooled cause in this House we give props and respect those who created this genre.


Rhythm Controll My House (Long Version)


Jack My Body - Farley Jackmaster Funk


1987 Yellow House - Jack My Body



1987 White Knight - Gonna Jack



1986 Raze - Jack The Groove



1987 Jack 'N' Chill - The Jack That House Built



1986 Steve 'Silk' Hurley - Jack Your Body



1985 Chip E - Time to Jack


Seasons of Jack - Grant Nelson

In the beginning there was Jack. And Jack had a groove. And from this groove came the groove of all grooves. And while one day viciously throwing down on his box Jack boldly declared "Let there be house!" And house music was born. 


No comments: