Spread Love

fun Deep House Music Dance Video set with Defected

Happy Friday sugarB's!

Welcome back to the spot where It's House Music everyday all day.

Time for video's.  Here's a fabulous deep house music video set to get you in a dancing mood.
Press play.  I'm already dancing.

xxxxxoooooxxxxxxxooooooooo

Blaze ft Barbara Tucker - Most Precious Love (Defected 2006)

I love this animated video. So colorful & fun.

Soul Central ft Kathy Brown - Strings Of Life (Defected 2005)

One of House Music divas, Kathy Brown throws down in this sexy video.

House Masters - Kenny Dope 2010

This is a compilation of Kenny Dopes greatest jointz and it's so outta control I can NOT stop dancing. wwooooohaaah

Funkerman - Speed Up (Defected 2008)

Here's another very well done animated video.

Armand Van Helden 'I Want Your Soul'

This is a great fun remix of a fabulous 80's tune and the video is a great tribute to that era. I likes it alot.

Rasmus Faber & Alf Tumble Feat. Candi Staton - Wilder Side 2010

This is the electrofication of a disco song. Does it get any better than that? nopes

Bob Sinclar - Rock This Party (Defected 2006)

Rock This Party' is Bobs very unique take on the C + C Music Factory's '(Gonna Make You Sweat) Everybody Dance Now', which came out in 1990.

Seamus Haji V Mark Knight & Funkagenda - Good Times 2009

Here's another Disco revamp 4 those lovers of the genre

House Masters - Blaze 2011

Here's another compilation of greatest hits. I know dj's & true househeadz are gonna go wild for this one. Sing it with me:

I reMEMber hoUSe . . .

No comments: