Spread Love

new Dance Music Videos March 2011 ~ House Music

Hey sugar, how's your weekend going?

I'm chilling right now so I feel like watching some music videos. You know how much I love to do so please send me some more House Music videos.

This video right here makes me laugh, these mugs are doing their best to bring back the running man and the kid n play. lmao Talk about the generation of recycling. Love all the dancing up in the vid. Let's not forget about the Roger Rabbit, hammertime, the wop . . . What's ur fav old school dance move?

Music video by LMFAO performing Party Rock Anthem
featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock


Feel like ur at the concert w/this video from Benny Benassi - House Music


Here's some Lil Jon adding his thang, his flava to the House Music scene.
Steve Aoki & Laidback Luke ft. Lil Jon - Turbulence from Ultra Records


Ryan & Radu - Rush love


Now some videos for the trance heads
Dash Berlin feat. Emma Hewitt - Disarm Yourself


Lustral - I Feel You (John O'Callaghan Remix)


which did u like best?

No comments: