Spread Love

5 New House Music Videos u can Bump

Hey hey sugar, how r ya?!
Today feels like Monday to me and I'm trying hard NOT to get sick.

So let's check out some new music videos to lift our spirits.


Which did u like best?

First up a beautiful new joint that I'm really loving right now from
Cristian Marchi and Nari & Milani ft. Max'C - I Got You (Antillas & Dankann Inda House Rework)


Here's a fun, happy Steve Aoki Electro remix of Kid Cudi's Pursuit of Happiness.

Kid Cudi - Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki Electric Daisy Remix)

Here's one for all my househeads that like to sing along to their favorite joints.
It's a Karaoke version of David Guetta featuring Rihanna Who's That Chick


This is another Electronica joint this time from Wolfgang Gartner - Illmerica


And here representing Miami is Robbie Rivera featuring Ozmosis with Keep On Going

No comments: