Spread Love

How do you support House Music? And Video Round Up

Don’t forget to click LIKE, Tweet & Share buttons to share House Music with the world.Happy Holidays fellow househeadz! I hope you’re all doing well.
Did you see my Candy themed Christmas tree? It’s sugary sweet on the eyes.
.
I was reading an article yesterday about Mtv’s Music Meter channel. So I went to check it out and didn’t find any type of House Music on it. You know what I do but I’d like to know how you support House Music. There’s a reason it’s still around all these years.
.
One of the best ways for an artist to promote themselves is by making a music video. I love to watch music videos. Here are a few of my posts that feature video playlists.
nJoy!
Xoxo

House Music Video Round Up
Here’s a Classic House Music Video Playlist featuring original videos from the 80’s & 90’s

Before we dive into the New Year here’s a Playlist of House Music Videos which came out this year
.
This is a Playlist of Dance Videos

And below are more videos from 2010. Specifically these are songs that I played alot.

Black Coffee's Superman featuring Bucie is a deep House Joint I fell in love with over the spring.


Alex Gaudino's I'm in Love is a song I played alot over the summer. It's a fun cute song that makes me happy when I hear it.


John Dahlbäck - Love Inside is a HUGE floor filler. This club banger was release January 2010 and this is the best video the Defected label could come up with. oh well, the song is THE Bomb.


Adrian Lux - Teenage Crime a song that had many remixes & I like for it's darkness.


Dennis Ferrer's Hey Hey came out Dec 2009 but the video didn't drop till spring. Plus I just love this joint. The video is great, it's like a teleNovela soap opera.

No comments: