Spread Love

House Music Dance Music Videos

How rU sweets?

We've made it through the hot steamy weekend into a bright and sparkly Monday.
Today I'm in the mood to watch some music videos. TV and movies are my favorite pastimes in addition to listening to great music. Since MTV doesn't play music videos anymore I watch the other music channels on my satellite network like: MUN2, VH1 and FUSE. But I watch the majority of videos online on YouTube or Vevo.

What sites do you visit to watch music videos?

In this post there are two videos from DJ Dj Derezon featuring Jason Caesar on vocals. Enjoy.


DJ DEREZON ft. JASON CAESAR "MOVIES


This is the DJ Derezon featuring Jason Caesar video for the track called Movies. The song is great and I like this video. I love the way they created colorful graphics to display the lyrics. There's only a little bit of dancing going on in the background but what I like the most is the video gives us feel for the artists personality. It's all about him. He wants us to know who he is and tells us if we treat him right he'll make a movie with us.

DJ DEREZON ft. JASON CAESAR "Let U Go (Rock Wit U)"


This is the video for the song Let U Go which features Feat. Jason Caesar, Caramel & Natasha. Just as in the previous video not much else is going on other than pretty graphics and close ups of the artists. I like the song so I like the video.

What do you think?

No comments: