Spread Love

This is how they do House Music in Germany



Hello there househeads. It's Friday and I know you're looking for some House inspiration. I found this great video of the Sensation White festival in Germany during May 2008.

I love to see the crowd dancing. Imagine the energy in that arena. Gotta luv it. I get so inspired watching concert videos. It makes me want to go out and get my dance on. You know what I'm saying.

Have a fabulous weekend.

Peace & Love



Playlist:
Music 01 - Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy Hey Girl
02 - Alex Gaudino feat. Crystal Waters - Destination Calabria
03 - Funkerman - Speed up
04 - Rozalla - Everybody's free
05 - David Guetta - Love is gone ( Fred Rister & Joachim Garraud Remix)
06 - Fedde Le Grand - Let me think about it
07 - Chemical Brothers - Do it again
08 - Domino- Oxia
09 - Ame - Rej (Pasta Boys Remix)
10 - Inner City - Good Life (Eric Prydz Remix)
11 - House of Pain - Jump Around (Micky Slim Remix)
12 - 2000 And One - Tropical Melons

No comments: