Spread Love

Classic House Music from 20 years ago


Hello there beautiful. I hope you're having a wonderful summer.

I'm getting over bronchitis, can you believe it?! I know, its summer but that's okay because it doesn't stop the music. Plus I'm well enough to get back to drinking my favorite columbian coffee. Herbal tea with honey is nice but I gotta have my coffee with a kick. You know what I'm talking about.

Today I'm in the mood for some classic house music so I went digging in the crates. Here is a tune called You Used to Hold Me by Ralphi Rosario. Ralphi has been a dj since 1979. He was there when house was born and contributed its growth by getting it on Chicago air waves. Ralphi is still djing and producing. One of his latest tunes is a remix for Janet Jackson's Feedback. Check it out, its tight.

So click on the vids and enjoy yourself.

Peace & Love









No comments: