Spread Love

Never Give A Sucker An Even Break

Hello House Kittens, hope all is well. I ran across the funniest movie title today while searching for somthing to record on my DVR (greatest invention ever created).

Long story short, I injured my back so I'm bored as hell chanel surfing when I read: Never Give A Sucker An Even Break. I just love sarcasm so this instantly caused a giggle and I just had to find out what it was all about.

It turned out to be an old ass 1941 WC Fields movie with comedic scenes & no plot! Just what a sarcastic girl needs to take her mind of the pain for awhile. So I tune in to the scene where some dude called this girls uncle a numbskull (haha) so she punches him in the nose! Great stuff so if you love old movies here's more info: http://www.filmsite.org/neve.html

It's funny how when you look back at people who lived in the past they seem so flat and one dimensional but they were people with feelings and families just like you and me.

So let's take it back in time with some OLD SCHOOL HOUSE MUSIC TUNES.

Enjoy. . . . Peace n Love







No comments: