Spread Love

House Music and New Years Resolutions

Have you made a list of New Years Resolutions for 2008? I would say the majority of people I know have. I think it's a good thing. It's a good thing to take time to reflect on ones wants and needs.

My list is a long one this year. I'm following some advise I heard which says to be specific on what it is exactly that you want because

if you know what you want
you can get it

but if you don't know what it is that you want then you can't do much about bringing satisfaction into your life.

Here is my free new years resolution for you all:

Love yourself more this year.


DJ Kue - I Got Love Kuebass Remix


I left you hanging on my top 5 House Music Artist of 2007post so here it is delovelies.

One of the most played House Music artists on soundtrack of my life last year is . . .

No comments: