Spread Love

Old School Bitches Rockin the House MUSIC



Hello House Luvies, I came across this picture today and it made me laugh out loud so I had to share it with you. I hope it puts a smile on your face.

I like old school and new school and a little of this and a little of that. You know I do not believe in depriving myself from any of the good things that life has to offer. You know what I say . . .

ART FEEDS THE SOUL

As another year comes near its end it is a good time to stop and reflect over the adventures we've had this year. The good as well as the bad because . . . wait for it here comes another . . .

What doesn't kill you makes you STRONGER

I have to say my favorite quote for this year is . . .

DREAM BIG


and I leave you with the highly remixed tune Sweet Dreams by the Eurythmics so you can keep it semi old school bitches.


1 comment:

Online Music Courses said...

I Like music and dance concerts, Please share some upcoming Dance and Music Concerts and Events.