Spread Love

Deep House Music ~ Soothe my Soul

What is House Music?
The reflex hurry get out of my face answer is:
a form of dance music or club music.

House Music is actually very large umbrella with many different styles and branches under it. Some people choose to like just one genre and that's too bad because music is art and art feeds the soul. As an artist I could never deprive myself of that enjoyment or enrichment of my life.

It's early afternoon here in South Florida and I'm lounging around the house listening to some nice deep house grooves.

What is Deep House Music?
Deep House music has elements of soul, funk, jazz and the element of vocals is more prominant than any other type of House Music.

Here's a little taste. Enjoy!



Rivera Rotation - Latinica Witch Remix

No comments: