Spread Love

FlashBack Friday ~ 80's Classic Old School House Music


How rU SweetLips?

I'm thinking of making Flashback Friday a thing.  If you want to share a Flashback Friday with me you can do it in the comments, on our FACEBOOK Page or by tweeting #FlashbackFriday and I'll repost them.

Today I want to take it way back to the 80's and share some songs you might not have heard before instead of the more popular ones.


1985 Chip E. - Like This



MR. LEE - I CAN'T FORGET



1987 NASA - Time To Party(Juan Atkins Magic Mix)



1987 2 Puerto Ricans, A Blackman, And A Dominican - Do It Properly



1987 Ralphi Rosario - You Used To Hold Me



1988 RAZE - Break 4 Love



1988 LNR Work it to the Bone



The Answer - John(Acid Mix)


1989 Royal House - A Better Way



Virgo Four - Take Me Higher


Did you know about any of these jointz or were they all new to you?

1 comment:

Zenfancy said...

i lost to nostalgia for break for love and work it to the bone ... so I reblogged them :) I think flashback friday is a good idea.
thanks for your blog, I enjoy it.