Spread Love

**new** House Music Dance Video Set

You know how we do = bringing u the newest, freshly released goodness in the genre of

hoUSe    mUSic

Time for a video set.  I love watching videos.  I just hate when I get to youtube and it's a fake video with just pictures. lAMe!  So disappointing.

Dear Artists, Labels and Promoters please send me the original videos along with the details: title/album/label/release date
cause the people wanna know.

This is for my sweet SugarLip househeadz because i luvs u.  xoxo

*******Vocal House*****************

Blackcoffee ft. Bucie - Turn me On


Discotex presents Cloudburst - I Can Cast A Spell


Markus Gardeweg - Why Don't You Let Me Know


**********Electronica******************

Spencer & Hill - Yeah Yeah Yeah


Ron Vellow & Steff Da Campo - Glock (Teaser)


****************Trance******************

ATB feat. JanSoon - Gold


DJ Antoine - One Day One Night


Chris Avantgarde & Eric Chase feat. Postman Marv -- What Do You Want


Arthur Woo Feat. Emi Jarvi - It's All Good


***************Techno*********************

Club Caviar - Game Over

No comments: