Spread Love

new House Dance music Videos

Hello my loves,  we have got some catching up to do.  
I lost some information during the blogger blip and this week is insanely busy.  So tonight we're going to get into the house groove with some music videos.  

Tomorrow there will be a batch of goodies, previews and downloads for new new new stuff. 

Flashback Friday we're giving away an old school Chicago hard house mixtape.

and that's how we roll so be sure to subscribe and share the love.

Peace & Love
xoxo


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luciana - I'm Still Hot

Luciana's double platinum hit 'I Like That' with Static Revenger and Richard Vission recently reached No3 in the Australian Singles Chart and also topped the US Billboard Dance Chart. The follow up to this international smash 'I'm Still Hot' (produced by Dave Aude) another delicious slice of electro pop looks set to follow suit.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The Subs - Don't Stop

The too-cool-for-old-school house cut Don't Stop is the love child of the first The Subs vs Highbloo musical encounter, when Highbloo was not part of the band yet.
A very spontaneous i-feel-good-and-i-wanna-go-to-the-pool-maybe-have-a-barbecue-but-surely-invite-s­­ome-friends-and-shake-it-to-the-floor kinda track. Lush and summer-ish. release date: 30th of May


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Full Intention ft Shena - I'll Be Waiting

The Full Intention duo have remixed their most seminal track to date - with a collection of club & dub mixes of I'll Be Waiting from Nic Fanciulli, Michael Gray & Jon Pearn for any club situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Markus Schulz presents Dakota ft. Grandmaster Mele Mel and Scorpio

There's a big controversy going on with this song. Not many peeps are feeling it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinylshakerz - Rainbow


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basto - Live Tonight (Gregory's Theme - Vocal Version)

Spinnin' Records presents, 'Live Tonight', the vocal version of Gregory's Theme by Basto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Medina - You And I

1 comment:

Ballroom dance Shoes said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Dance Shoes