Spread Love

2011 House Music Videos ~ Fun with Sampling

Well kittens, it's official. I'm sick :(
I just want to stay in bed and be pampered.

Let's do something I love . . . watch music videos. I've got some good ones today. You can count on always finding something fresh on this blog.

Don't forget to tell me which ones you like best by commenting below.

Here's a good one from Tom Novy featuring Lima with a great joint titled: Now or Never. While I don't quite get the story in the video; I love the song and there's DANCING :) The original track dropped in 1999 with remixes in 2000 & 2001


This one's a Scandinavian Disco House Joint from 2008, Blue Ray Feat Jimmy Sommerville - You And Me. The video is the same as so many others, no plot just a bunch of pretty peeps to look at. The song samples from the group Yazoo 1982 track Situation. If you're into electronica I highly, HIGHLY recommend checking out other tracks from Yazoo.


Here's the 1982 video for Yazoo - Situation. It's so good I had to show it. You can also find a sample from this song on Todd Terry's Bango. Can you find it? :)


Now something from my hometown Down South. A pop dance joint from Flo Rida & David Guetta - Club Can't Handle Me It's just a feel good tune to bounce to.


I'm gonna wrap things up with a HipHop/Electro House mashup from Tiesto featuring Busta Rhymes - C'mon (Catch 'Em By Surprise) It's actually pretty cRUNchy.

No comments: