Spread Love

new hoUSe mUSic from Kidd Ghost


Happy Monday sugar lips!
.
This week is a short work week due to Thanksgiving holiday. Every year I make it a point to spend it with my family. My Mom makes the turkey while everyone contributes side dishes. There's always plenty of delicious food for all and at least 2 days of leftovers. Another of our tradition is going around the table and having each person say what they are grateful for.

.
So today beautiful people I just wanna say how thankful I am that there is no shortage of good hoUSe mUSic. I am grateful to the artists that take time to create and share their talent and make this world a better place to live.

.
Here is some fresh new music straight from the treasure box. Two tracks from Kidd Ghost representing the UK house music scene with some fun feel good music that'll move ya.
check it out . . .


Kidd Ghost ft Sherelle Myers - No Going Back


Kidd Ghost Ft Chris Lago - With You

No comments: