Spread Love

Diggin in the Crates Classic House Music

Happy new week sugar lips.
I'm happiest when I'm creating and this weekend photography was my medium. I had a fabulous weekend creating light art photography also known as light graffiti. Above is is one of my favs I wanted to share with you. I hope you like it. It makes me smile from the inside out.

And you know what else we have in common . . . the way music lifts our spirits.

Today I've been diggin in the crates, sorting through a massive stash of mixtapes on cassettes. I found so many great Classic House Music jointz i forgot about. You have got to check these out.

First one up comes to us from the year 1994. I couldn't remember the title which i had to look up but I did not forget the lyrics: "Divas to the dancefloor please."
Artist:E.G. Fullalove
Track title: Didn't I Know

check it out diVAs



All right sugar bunnies. Here's another hot classic house joint to get you over. We all love divalicious CeCe Peneston. Enjoy this Junior Vazquez mix of I'm not Over You.



nJoy!
Peace & Love
xoxo

No comments: