Spread Love

House Music Video: Axwell Nothing but Love

Happy hump day darlings!

Today we are watching Axwell's newest video for the track Nothing But Love.

I have a great making of the music video which is quite entertaining. It shows how tough a director's job can be especially when he has to deal with some drunken extras on the set. I also thought it was hilarious when one of the actors said he was uncomfortable with his lines because he had to yell at Jesus. lol Check it out and you'll see what I mean.

The next video is the original music video. What do you think? I think it's weird in an entertaining way.





HOT NEWS:
Next week will see a new release on his label Axtone Records by Matt Caseli & Danny Freakazoid 'Sign Your Name (Across My Heart)' on the 20th September, check it out below!

No comments: