Spread Love

new House Music & Video from Daniel Bovie & ROy ROx


Hey sugar,

It's raining in waves now so I'm at the crib bumping music and I've got a real gem to share with you today. Have you heard this house joint yet? I really like it. I've already downloaded to my ipod so I can take it with me everywhere. The title of the track is Love Me by Daniel Bovie & Roy Rox featuring Nelson. It's a true representation of the House Music genre and moves me dance everytime I hear it. There are two official remixes. I like them both but you know I'm going the pick the DEEP HOUSE remix as my FAV-o-rite. ;)

You can check out the original in the official music video below and the remix on the soundcloud player.




Daniel Bovie & Roy Rox feat. Nelson - Love Me (ATFC Soultek Vocal




Daniel Bovie & Roy Rox Featuring Nelson* - Love Me (ATFC Mixes)
Label:Mathouse Records
Released:Apr 2010
EXCLUSIVE LIMITED VINYL Edition

From the BR Peeps:
Bovie and Rox have been blazing a trail at Strictly Rhythm with their own productions 'Stop Playing With My Mind' and 'Love Me' as well as a superb remix of South St Player's classic '(Who?) Keeps Changing Your Mind'. For this second bite of 'Love Me' we've handed the precious parts to ATFC, who continues a rich vein of form with a clubbed up Soultek Vocal mix and a tough, trademark Lektrotek Dub.

No comments: