Spread Love

new DEEP HOUsE music by ReelSoul ~ For the Love of You


Happy summer day sweet love,

It's crazy hot in South Florida. I thought I was going to melt away yesterday afternoon sweating up a storm just chilling outside. That's right, I'm inside this morning enjoying the cool a/c while going through my inbox searching for today's gem and I found it.

The first thing that grabbed my attention is the title:
For the Love of You.
Now thats the way to live = acting upon a passion. I don't think you can go wrong doing that. The second thing is the genre. You know I LUV me some DEEP HOUSE. I was not disappointed when I pressed play. The melody is nice n chill not screaming or thumping at me, topped off by Kyla's wonderfully soulful singing.

Here are the details for todays brand new Deep House joint. You can listen to different remixe versions on the video players below.

Artist: Reelsoul featuring Kyla
Title: For The Love Of You
Label: MN2S
Release Date: Jul/05/2010





No comments: