Spread Love

New Music: Hip Rolling Bass Dubstep Breakbeats


Happy day dancing monkies,

I've got vibrations rollin throughout the crib 2day. I'm saying, there's nothing like a bouncy baseline to get my hips rolling to the beat. That's why I can't dj . . . I totally abandon the equipment and am off dancing. ;)

but let me tell ya no one can put 2gether a better playlist . . .

Ok this is what im bumpin: check it ~ i really luv this joint

Artist: I.D.
Album Title: “Mustang EP”
Tracks: 1 - Mustang 2 – Fresh Air 3 – Tell Ya

4 - Slope (Sub Slayers)
Release Date: June 2010

I.D. - Mustang Video

From the ID peeps:
After two critically acclaimed albums and dozens of successful singles, I.D., both solo and with regular conspirator Baobinga, now pulls together fresh influences to create a brand new style, fusing dubstep, garage, ragga, house and hip hop, seen most recently through the new album 'Bass Music Sessions', the worldwide success of their blog 'Bass Music Blog', and the numerous aliases covering the whole bass music spectrum.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As a Bonus I.D. has sent us one of his most recent sets for you to add to your Summer 2010 mixtapes. The tracklisting is below so you can support the artists.

I.D PROMO MIX

tracklist:
I.D. & Baobinga ft Rider Shafique - Gun Talk (dub)
Dubbel Dutch - Throwback (Palms Out)
Baobinga ft Killa Benz - Wine Up (Steak House dub)
Ill Blu - Bellion (Hyperdub dub)
Snide - Clubbin (dub)
Warrior One ft Lady Chann - King Riddim (King Pigeon)
So Shifty ft. Ward 21 & Natalie Storm - Clap (Top Billin Mix Instrumental) (Top Billin)
Seiji - Todo Mundo (dub mix) (Man Recordings)
DJ C ft Miss Thing - Jump Up & Bounce
Wizzbit - Aquarius remix
Shortstuff & Mickey Pearce - Tripped Up (Ramadanman Re-Edit) (Blunted Robots)
Seiji - Yesman Baobinga & I.D. - Wang It (dub)
Skinnz - Make Me Feel (dub)
I.D. - Feudal (dub)
Blawan - Iddy (Hessle Audio)
I.D. - Fresh Air (Sub Slayers dub)
Jakes - Time Ends (Tectonic dub)
I.D. - Tell Ya (Sub Slayers dub)
Marcus Visionary - Left Foot Skank (Liondub)
I.D. & Skinnz - Most High (dub)
Dark Sky - Something To Lose (Black Acre)
I.D. - Once Again (Passenger dub)
Setspeed - Flavour (dub)
Pixelord - Love Is (Car Crash Set)

Enjoy!!
Peace & Love
xoxo

No comments: