Spread Love

Deep House Music from Sundae Philadelphia ~ mix download

It's time 4 some dEEp House mUSic. You know i have a great big smile on my face right now because I'm bumpin this mix and DEEP HOUSE MUSIC is my absolute favorite style of house.
i lOVe LoVe loVE me some deep house baby! ;)

I had the pleasure if visiting Philly back in the day and I just love their soulful sound style. I don't remember the names of the clubs we hit but the places were jumping cause Philly peeps not only spin great music but also know how to DAnce ~ yes sir.

Ok so this mix right here is by Rich Medina. This is a live set fr last week spinning at Sundae Philadelphia @ Silk City. If you are in that area now u know the spot to hit4 the best HOUSE music.



So here goes another fantastic deep house mix to further prove my point. This next set features the Diva of the Deep - Ms. Venus.

Now if u want this MIX act fast cause it will expire when it hits 2500 downloads.



okay here's one more set. this ones from Sundae Brisbane.

Peace & Love
xoxo

No comments: