Spread Love

High En~R~G lIVe Performance


Hello househeadz,

If you're feeling sleepy I've got something to shake ur azz up. Sitting in my inbox this morning is an email sent to me from the Beatproviders of a fantastic video of Huoratron - OCCULT CORPORATION - rockin the crowd live.

This right here is why I go to so many concerts. In a live venue you not only have the energy of the music but the energy of the people to make it a much more intense experience. The loud music comes alive completely enveloping u in electric vibrations.

This performance is so high energy that you will feel it just watching the video.




He has a new EP Released on Beatport Nov 16th and is currently touring Europe. I wouldn't miss this show.

DATES
05.11 - REDRUM - HELSINKI
14.11 - LANGWEILIGKEIT - DENHAAG
20.11 - Point Ephemere - Paris
27.11 - Fight Klub - Brussel
28.11 - GUESS WHO FEST - UTRECHT

No comments: