Spread Love

Happy Valentines Day ~ Classic House Passion

Glitter Graphics

Happy Valentines Day!
I love all of you house junkies out there.
xoxo

Gat Decor - Passion


Last year I compiled a top ten list of romantic house joints or house music songs dealing with love. You can read it here:
http://iluvhousemusic.blogspot.com/2008/02/house-music-top-ten-10-to-sweeten-up.html

Here is a short list of other house flava tunes you can dedicate to your luvie today. ;)

These are Deep House Jointz from the 90's (ya feel me?!)
- In da clouds by DJ Sneak
- Crazy by Serinna
- Latin Love by Vynil Factory
- Give Me Love by Alcatraz
- Deeper by Joey N

ehemm yes i'm still in my jammies today diggin in the crates, dancing/lounging, tunes streaming through the house, having a beautiful v-day.

hey luv ~ uPDatEd~
- DajaƩ - Is It All Over My Face (1994)
- Duke - So In Love With You (Full Intention Mix)
- The Original - I Luv U Baby
- Allen Spion - Protons In Love
-

What are your favs? (must be house)


No comments: