Spread Love

Loco Dice Minimal House Music for today

Hello house music junkies, how r u?

I am getting ready for the new year by making a list of goals for myself. Writing everyday is at the top of my list as well as reading to feed my brain and to surround myself with music and art to feed my soul.

As I look back on this year, I can say it was a GREAT year for hOUSe mUSIc. There were so many releases this year I don't know how I will choose only TEN for my top favs of 2008. That post will go up on the last day of the year.

In the meantime enjoy this mINImAl House tune by Tunisia born DJ and producer based in Germany, LOCO DICE, titled Tight Laces released in March 08.





I will leave you with a beautiful quote I came across today. Peace & Love kittens.

You must be the change
you wish to see in the world.
- Mahatma Gandhi

No comments: