Spread Love

BellaVida's Top House Music of 2008


OndaPix.com

It's New Years Eve and I wanted to say thank you for visiting, leaving messages and sending entertaining emails. It's always special to meet a fellow house music lover.

2008 was a very good year filled with wonderful experiences and tons of new house music releases. So before I get into my picks for 2008 I want to let you know that you have a special place in my heart and I'm wishing for bigger & better things to come in 2009.
luv u kittens!!!! xoxo

and now back to the MUSIC

Since there were so many releases in 2008 I will break my favs into categories. So you will be seeing several posts today cause I don't like long posties in case u didn't notice. I will start with my fav Deep House Jointz of the year because that's my fav type of hOUse mUSIc.

Best Deep House Music Releases of 2008

Rick Wade - The Good, The Bad And The Deep

Label: Yore Records Released: June 2008

Country: Germany Style: Deep House


This is my favorite Deep House track of 2008. It feels so good to dance to. luv it!

Best Deep House Music Releases of 2008

Flora Cruz - Let The Sunshine Out (Remixes)

Label: Ibadan Released: Dec 2008

Country: Germany Style: Deep House

I love the intro taken from EricB & Rakims old school classic. The vocals and lyrics are beautiful and it's fun to sing along to. You can't be mad singing about letting the sunshine out.

Best Deep House Music Releases of 2008

Milk & Sugar - Higher & Higher

Label: Milk & Sugar Recordings

Released: New Remixes March 2008

Country: Germany Style: Deep House


Best Deep House Music Releases of 2008


Jimpster - Dangly Panther
Label: FreeRange Records

Released: Feb 2008
Country: UK Style: Deep House




Most Played Deep House Music Release of 2008

Dennis Ferrer featuring KT Brooks - How I Do Let Go

Label: King Street Released: 2008
Country:US Style: Deep House

This is the song that I played the MOST this year. I bumped it my car everywhere I went. I love singing & dancing along to this joint. It's so real you can feel it and that piano please . . . it brings you right in and doesn't release u till the last beat is thumped.







No comments: