Spread Love

Goodies from my inbox ~ Groove Armada @ Ibiza

It's Friday Kittens, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Today I'm sharing a video that was emailed to me featuring Groove Armada. They were at the world famous party spot, Ibiza, performing at an end of the summer season concert. A lucky group of 500 party people enjoyed the perfect weather and beautiful island location. The island is known for it's summer club parties so you know it was the HOTTNESS.

Next year invite me don't just send me the video ; 0 wontcha

UK duo, Groove Armada, has been pumping out hits for a little over a decade now. Some of their most well known hits are: I See u Baby 99, My Friend 2001, Lovebox 2002, Love Sweet Sound 2008

and my favorite GA tune,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~a little reggae inspired funkiness from 2001
SUPERSTYLIN
i luv this tune ~ it makes me have to get up & dance


Have a fabulous weekend.

Peace & Love



1 comment:

Improvedliving said...

well groove armada is simply a god



Love Ibiza