Spread Love

When Rock n Roll merges with House Music



Happy weekend my lovelies, how are you?

I'm feeling a bit rock n roll, a little rough, a little tough, a little like I want to be bad today. Yeah, I love me some rock n roll baby. I really love the guitar and to give in to the rythm of the base guitar.

I know you've heard of The Killers, they are pretty popular and have won some awards. Here are some House remixes of their Rock songs. If you like rock & house music you will definately enjoy it. And like I always say . . . give it a chance, check it out or you might miss something great.

Peace & Love

Enjoy the music.

Mr. Brightside -The Killers (Humpty Vission Mix)

Somebody Told Me - The Killers (Josh Harris Remix)


Which did u like best?

1 comment:

Scott Beckstead said...

Definitely liked the second one best. I'm sorry but the first one was just too repetitive and boring.