Spread Love

Good Morning I'm the ONE & OnLY Dominator!

Buenos dias, my house luvies! Are you ready for a new day?

Well I sure am. I woke up this morning with this song in my head. Who knows why, but there it was buzzing away. Did you send it to me? Message recieved.

Well of course you know I'm going to share it with you . . .

Human Resource - Dominator 1991


Wow, it is true that a song is like a time capsule. It's a snap shot of what was going on during that particular time. This video was taken 16 years ago. Look at the clothes and the dance moves. heeeheeee. luv it! You could see a few new wavers in the crowd that remind of some goth peeps right now. And those small round glasses. haha.

I'm the one and only dominator.

Now go on and dominate your day!

Peace & Love



Remixed

No comments: